So, how many millions of children do we have in  this world? And how many of
them in countries that PERHAPS do not have  technical support to service these
$100 laptop?

  I have asked these questions before : who is going to pay for repairs?  Who
is going to repair? Will they have tech support in even small  villages so that
parents of these kids would not have to cycle or walk  miles to get the lap-top
reparis? How about who is going to teach them  how to use it? How to type
perhaps?

  I for one is going to stop giving my hard earned money to non-profit
organizations unless they can prove to me they have answers for these  very
down-to-earth questions from me. I am not going to spend my meager  wages
supporting MIT or anyone that is looking at, perhaps UN, to buy  100 millions
PC from them. No way.

  Cindy