Try www.techsoup.org

Good Luck!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello - I am on the board of a nonprofit organization that provides
housing for women who have come out of prison and are being reunited
with their children from foster care. We'd like to set up wireless
networks in our houses, to help the children with schoolwork and
generally to help re-connect the women. Any suggestions on where to get
in-kind or monetary donations toward both hardware and wireless
networks?

Thanks for your advice,

- Alexis Perrotta
Housing + Solutions, NYC