Friends,
  Its really nice to notice a thing like awareness and informative discussion
that is happening among us at DDN. It is true every people's contribution and
opinion are worthful in this juction. Lets try how best we could over come
those problems and make the coming years as landmark of success through $100
Lapto!

  Sadeque

  Sadeque,
I don't know how I can make more clear why I think there are problems
with the $100 million laptop. Nobody has responded to the challenges I
put forward. I would like someone to respond to those challenges instead
of ignoring them and telling me it's a good initiative.

--
Taran Rampersad
Presently in: San Fernando, Trinidad