Dear all,

Can we use ICT to augment water, food, clothing and shelter, so as to
provide for everyone on this planet, eliminate corruption, have a true world
statistics of the population, identify each individual from birth to death,
have a databank of record of citizens, provide for everyone, eliminate
poverty, create gainful employment, create all round peace and poverty?

If not, whatever we are discussing, may go into oblivion at some point.

Kris Dev.