Data is pretty central to discussion on this list, if we mean it so or not. Thus, I thought that a few people on the list might be interested in this little essay I did on it: http://www.knowprose.com/node/10982

Basically, when technology becomes the focus instead of the data itself, we might be winding down the wrong path. We might get lucky and bump into things in the dark, but...

--
Taran Rampersad
Presently in: San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

Looking for contracts/work!
http://www.knowprose.com/node/9786

New!: http://www.OpenDepth.com
http://www.knowprose.com