hi Digital Divide Network community -

    the community-controlled tech news web site named digg.com is now receiving
9 million site visits per day.

     when news of the DDN community reaching its 10,000 registered member comes
out, we have the power within our community to propel that news to the front
page of digg. (it only takes about 50 diggs (i.e. votes of approval) within 24
hours for a submitted story to rise to the front page of digg.)

     if you don't yet have a digg.com account yet, thanks for registering for
one today. your mouse click can propel our community forward.

     if news about the DDN community reaches the front page of digg, then it
would be more likely that Wired magazine (or somesuch) might want to cover the
Digital Divide Network in an article.

       that would be a needed (and important) step forward for the movement.
it would also be the catalyst in moving our community from 10,000 members to
100,000 members.

         as my high school math teacher used to say with a wink when he handed
out exams, "remember, there is always strength in numbers."  so true.

                - phil

--
Phil Shapiro  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.digitaldivide.net/profile/pshapiro