hi DDN community -

    as the DDN web site approaches 10,000 registered members, it might be useful
to assemble a list of community propagators -- those people within our community
who have brought more than 5 or more other persons to the community.

    if you count yourself within that group, thanks for sending me an email
off-list with your name and the approximate number of people you've brought to
the Digital Divide Network in parentheses after your name.

    i'll share that collected information back with the list.

         - phil

kindly use the email subject "community propagator" when sending me email
off-list about this.

--
Phil Shapiro  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.digitaldivide.net/profile/pshapiro