Hi all,

I agree with Andy (again). From a brief perusal it looks as if they are
trying to use literacy to promote their own commercial interests, which is
actually quite disenheartening. Wouldn't it be something if Google actually
asked people working in literacy (they could start with the DDN .. ) what
would be useful and supported that instead of trying to promote themselves
by wrapping up their products under a literacy umbrella. As it is now, that
is sadly a link I certainly won't be forwarding to colleagues.

Andrew Pleasant