Bill Baxter schrieb:
For me, V1.038 compiles my code but takes a really really really long
time to do so.

It now takes  1 min 20 secs for a full build, when it used to compile
in 13 seconds.
Forget the 60% slowdown from LDC -- this is 515% slower!

(building with DSSS and tango)

--bb

In my project compilation takes now several minutes for some files which compiled in about a second with 2.021. I stopped the compilation of the whole project after about 2 hours (took 2 min at most on 2.021).

I'll try to track this down when I get the time, but i doubt that those times get anywhere near those of the original.