superdan wrote:
Craig Black Wrote:

I like very much the direction D2 is going now. Language refactoring and enhancements driven by the goal of more elegant implementation of standard libraries. This approach seems very practical and promising. Thank you very much and keep it up!

-Craig

holy guacashit this works.

import std.algorithm;
import std.range;
import std.stdio;

void main()
{
    string[] a = [ "shit", "poop" ];
    string[] b = [ "dump", "shite" ];
    sort!((a, b) { return a > b; })(chain(a, b));
    writeln(a, " ", b);
}

i'll be shat on. couple shitty problems tho. auto don't work shit for a and b.
complains about fixed size strings'n'shit. then writeln(chain(a, b)) shites
ChainImpl!(immutable(char)[][],immutable(char)[][]) to stdout. tat's liable to
scare da shit outta a beginner.

Thanks... I guess :o). Any chance you could submit the issues to bugzilla? I think the problem with string arrays is already known, but I need a memento to make writeln work with ranges.

Andrei