Derek Parnell wrote:
On Tue, 12 May 2009 15:59:05 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

Walter Bright wrote:
BLS wrote:
No, promoting D also means having a couple of newsgroup entries each day.
Otherwise you'll have several "10 entries a month" D newsgroups and this imo not very appealing to new visitors.
In other words, Bier erm, quantity rulez.
Yeah, I had second thoughts along those same lines.
I think -users and -developers should work. It works for Boost very well.

I'm not used to Boost groups, so who is expected to post to "-users"? Are
they users of D (that is, application developers)? Who posts to
"-developers"? Are they the people developing D itself or
application/tool/library developers (otherwise known as users of D)?

Derek, may I contact you by Skype ?
I will stay for about 6 month in Brisbane to fulfill a software contract.
Live in Europe, Time difference GMT +8.

Björn  nanali at  wanadoo dot ...  fr