Jesse Phillips, el  8 de julio a las 01:27 me escribiste:
> On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 18:43:41 -0300, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
>

> > (BTW, nice job with the Wiki for whoever did it, I don't remember who
> > was putting a lot of work on improving the Wiki, but it's really much
> > better organized now)
>
> Hi, thanks.
>
> > I think we can add a DIP (D Improvement Proposal =) section in the
> > "Language Development" section:
> > http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel
>
> I was reusing the Discussion and Ideas for these things, but DIP could be
> for those brought forward by the involved few of accepting ideas, since
> Ideas and Discussion will likely end up with a lot of old or less thought
> out ideas.
>
> http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?IdeaDiscussion

Oops! I'm sorry I missed that. =/

Anyways I think that page serves as a way to index interesting discussions
in the NG. The idea of DIPs is to be the other way around. You first
present the idea as a DIP, the it's discussed. When you get sufficient
input, you update the DIP with a new revision number, then you put it for
discussion again in the NG. You repeat that until it's Accepted or
Rejected (or you give up and Withdrawn it =).

Pitzulino! Pitzulino!
Todos a cantar por el tubo!
Pitzulino! Pitzulino!
Todos a cantar por el codo!