Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Walter Bright, el  5 de julio a las 22:05 me escribiste:
Something for everyone here.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.046.zip

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.031.zip

I incidentally went through all the D2 bug reports that had being fixed in
this release and I was really surprised about how much of them had patches
by Don (the vast majority!).

Thanks Don! I think it's great that more people are becoming major
D contributors.

Thanks! Yeah, I did a major assault on the segfault/internal compiler error bugs. I figured that right now, the most useful thing I could do was to make the compiler stable. I have few more to give to Walter, but in general it should be quite difficult to crash the compiler now.

A couple of my other bug patches -- 1994 and 3010 -- appear to be fixed in this release, though they are not in the changelog. Also the ICE from 339 is fixed.