"div0" <d...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
news:h7g75h$29s...@digitalmars.com...
> Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
>>
>> PD: The menu on your website seems impossible to use with latest
>> versions of Safari or Firefox. I had to use the superior elinks browser.
>> Hehe, being cheap skate about monitors, fun.
>
> I use ff. looks ok to me.
> Maybe your just using a tiny resolution?
> (does anybody use less than 1680x1050 these days?)

Absolutely. 1152x864 here. Any res higher than that and everything is too
small to read (at least without hurting my eyes). And that's on a 21". Plus
many modern laptops still only go up to 800px vertical. And then there's
netbooks. And Wii/PS3 browsers.  Etc, etc...

But FWIW, the site seems to work fine for me (But I've refused to switch
from FF2 to FF3, so like he said might just be the newer versions, or maybe
it's just messing up for people that have JS turned on.).