Jeremie Pelletier wrote:
I've been asked for my runtime crash handler with it's CodeView reader earlier
in digitalmars.D so here it is:

http://jump.fm/UVYHG

It includes the runtime handler, a PE reader, CodeView reader and crash report
window.

So far it supports Windows and some bits are already done for posix platforms.
It does a register dump, stack trace with resolved symbol names with their
declaration file and line, as well as a listing of all loaded modules.

Sorry for the lack of phobos/tango support, this is part of a runtime project
I'm building which should hopefully be released to dsource in a few months. I'm
releasing it now so if someone wants to implement a phobos or tango port
they're free to do it.

Thanks a lot, Jeremie! The code looks really good. I think I'll be stealing the PE && CV parsing parts for Tango :)

I'm curious about the runtime project of yours :o Can you shed a bit of the secret? How will it compare to druntime? What's the target audience? Does it have anything to do with 'meshes and textures'? ;)

--
Tomasz Stachowiak
http://h3.team0xf.com/