Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
1. "The result type of the typeid(type) is now the most derived TypeInfo class, rather than the TypeInfo base class" Why can't this be propogated to D1? I can't imagine code that depends on the return value being typed as TypeInfo that would not simply just work with the most derived return type...

Changing the spec constantly for D1 makes it not stable.

2. A while ago, (I can't find the post, it may have been on reddit) you mentioned that you were going to add property notation. Is that still going to happen? I'm really looking forward to that, and if not, is there a reason?

It's high on the list, it's just that there were some important improvements that I felt should be released now rather than holding them back.