Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Hi, I'm sorry to spam here with self references, but I don't know if
Walter and other D developers read Planet D, and I really appreciate if
they could read this blog post:

D and open development model: http://llucax.com.ar/blog/blog/post/6cac01e1

This tries to be a constructive criticism and a recognition to the
advances made in the last year(s?). I was about to write it directly to
the D group but I thought it could hit a more wider audience as a blog
post, and it could attract some people that had left D because of its
closeness.

I hope you find it useful.

Good writeup. +1 for the implicit git propaganda ;)

I also agree that the official-compiler/reference-implementation MUST BE FOSS