Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu, el 28 de enero a las 09:49 me escribiste:
Just see the next message:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2010-01/msg00501.html

2010-01-26  Ian Lance Taylor  <i...@google.com>

      * MAINTAINERS: Add myself as Go frontend maintainer.

If you think Google is not pushing Go, think again...
I'd seen that, but my understanding is that Ian is a maintainer of
the frontend, not necessarily that Google is pushing Go or even that
Google is paying him to spend time on Go. What am I missing?

They are paying him to spend time on Go, at least is a "20% project".

Aw come on. I knew when I wrote the message I'll leave place for that semantic loophole, but I hoped you wouldn't be taking it so I didn't bother to preempt. Anyway... an employee spending time on a 20% project is a far cry from "Google is pushing Go". Anyone at Google could choose to do anything they please for their 20% projects.

Andrei