On 1/30/10 14:24, grauzone wrote:
Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 1/30/10 08:13, Walter Bright wrote:

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.056.zip

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.040.zip

Thanks to the many people who contributed to this update!

Very nice.
What happened to the change log for 1.055?
Why can't we get version(CTFE) in D1 also?

You can ask this question for all other D2 features backwards compatible
to D1 too. Why isn't __traits in D1? Why can't D1 have thread local
variables (I'm not talking about TLS-by-default here)?

Because D1 has already got at least two new version identifier since it became feature freeze. But I see now that it's actually not a version identifier, it's a global bool.