bearophile wrote:
Now I have tested this release a little better, it seems to work well. I have
to say two things:

1) The bug 3911 was a mix of two different bugs, Don has fixed one of them, so
I have closed the bug 3911 and I have opened a new cleaned bug report, number
4075:

Please don't clutter the announce newsgroup with bug reports.
And in general, do NOT put multiple bugs in one report. In particular, it's worth saying this to everyone: if something causes a compiler segfault or an internal compiler error, ALWAYS put it in its own report. In > 95% of cases it's a different bug, even if it looks the same as something else.