Bruno Medeiros wrote:
On 10/04/2010 18:55, Walter Bright wrote:
with Andrei to do a full day D tutorial. I'm not sure how connected I'll
be with email and stuff.

http://accu.org/index.php/conferences

Hum, I read last weekend the ACCU booklet they gave with all the descriptions of the conferences, started to feel a bit more disheartened that I wouldn't stay for the whole conference, they had some pretty interesting talks! No regrets though, and there's always next year.

But anyways, it was nice meeting you guys, Walter and Andrei, and maybe next time you are here in Europe we'll meet again, and maybe can garner a few more D enthusiasts from the community. :P

Yes, it was great meeting you in 3D land!