Rainer Schuetze wrote:

cv2pdb normally uses the VS registration path to locate the DLL and its dependent files. mspdb80.dll itself depends on the mspdbsrv.exe which needs at least msobj80.dll, mspdbcore.dll and msvcr90.dll (this is what process explorer tells me).

please post, if you can isolate the necessary files, so I can update the project-site with the information.

windows7 should not be a problem, but it does not work with vs2010, as it provides only an incompatible mspdb100.dll.

I have indeed installed the VS20100 Express(C++/C#) + SDK + Debugging Tools for Windows.
But, I don't know if the files present on disk are from
the express installation because I don't have anything else installed except mingw32+msys. Anyway, the files are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE
mspdbsrv.exe
msobj80.dll
mspdb80.dll
mspdbcore.dll

Yes, I copied all the files, including the exe file, which is as I understand is a COM in-process server. The PDB file generated successfully, however I didn't checked the validity of it yet. So as it supposed to work in my case I don't need the registration(not to pollute my registry) by regsvr32, just copied the files.

Thank you for reply.

--
Alex Makhotin,
the founder of BITPROX,