On Wed, 19 May 2010 21:48:48 -0700, Phil Deets <pjdee...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 2010 22:28:26 -0600, Phil Deets <pjdee...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 2010 18:31:53 -0600, Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com> wrote:

Title: The Anatomy of Message Passing
Speaker: Bartosz Milewski
Date: May 19, 2010
Time: 7 pm
Place: Microsoft Eastside Campus, Bldg 41, Townsend (see our website
www.nwcpp.org for directions).

I wish it was announced more that half an hour ahead of time. I would have gone, but I just saw this.

I see there is a newsfeed on nwcpp.org which I've now subscribed to. I should be able to make it to future meetings as long as they are posted ahead of time to the feed.

The website has a new post for a June meeting now, but there is no date or time posted. I e-mailed the contact e-mail address about this, but I got a delivery failure notification so the address must be out of date. Does anybody know when the June meeting is?

Thanks,
Phil Deets