On 2010-06-21 21:23, Mike James wrote:
Got my "collectors item"  delivered today from Amazon UK. Looks good. I like
the bonus of being able to download a PDF version of TDPL.

Thanks for all the hard work Andrei.

-=mike=-

"Andrei Alexandrescu"<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org>  wrote in message
Due to a pretty odd mistake at the printer, the first 1000 copies of TDPL
will not have the name of the author on their cover. (The name still
appears on the back cover and the spine.)

The history of printing is rife with rare printing mistakes that have
become collector's editions. Preorder now to be among the first 1000
readers who get the authorless TDPL edition.

Andrei

What happened to the nice looking PDF file we saw previews on, that one with syntax highlighting and a green background in the code example?

--
/Jacob Carlborg