On 07/05/2010 04:24 PM, "Jérôme M. Berger" wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 07/05/2010 02:33 PM, David Gileadi wrote:
On 07/05/2010 09:08 AM, David Gileadi wrote:
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I sent Walter a new version that
addresses some of the issues.

Feel free to send one to me too, I'll upload it.

Andrei

I'm glad you mentioned this because I CCed you. I went back and looked
at it, and sure enough my e-mail failed to include the all-important
attachment. I resent.

Uploaded.

        The google translate bar is still there, still appearing after some
time and causing the page to jump down, still wasting valuable
screen real estate and still refusing to stay turned off...

It appears on the left-hand side for me.

BTW, I like the readable design of this page: http://nickgravgaard.com/elastictabstops/. It's clean and I'm a fan of justified alignment. Maybe we should adopt elements from that design.

One thing I find unappealing about the current design is the large spacing left and right of the text inset. The space on the right-hand side is just... odd. The top spacing is also unsightly.

Andrei