On 09/07/2010 21:14, Rory McGuire wrote:

You got yours already? That's odd.
Hum, I checked the InformIT again, search for TDPL, and there are two
"books" listed, the roughs cuts, and final one. That's odd, only the
final one should appear. Do you know which one you purchased, are you
sure it was the rough cuts?

Okay it wasn't rough cuts, I went to andre's site which used to show
a huge picture of his kid with the book and clicked on a link to informit
from there, that page seems to have changed but here the link to informit:
http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0321635361

I clicked on the Buy button next to the Book. Was shipped within 24
hours, got it
within 7 days or so and I'm in South Africa (Amazon says it takes a
month to deliver).

Ah, that explains it. Anyways I contacted InformIT/SafariBooks support, and they sorted it out, I now have the final version listed in my account, and they said the print book has been ordered. Dunno when it will arrive, but it should be too late from now. (In any case I'm not in any particular hurry to read it, not that I'm not interested, its just that I'm quite busy, and particularly I'm still in the middle of reading two other books :p ).

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer