On 07/18/2010 03:57 PM, dsimcha wrote:
== Quote from awishformore (awishform...@gmail.com)'s article
Hello there.
I've converted the .h file of the latest SQLite version to .d and I
thought I'd let the world know (as suggested on IRC ;). Maybe it will
save someone some work.
...  for me. Don't hesitate to
teach me nonetheless.
Any kind of feedback is always appreciated.
Greetings, Max.

Awesome.  D1, D2 or both?  I've wanted a simple database for some time now, but
been too lazy to write bindings or find one one myself, which encourages me to
roll my own ad-hoc formats instead.  Given that sqlite is in the public domain,
maybe Phobos should eventually include SQLite + a nice D-ish wrapper for it, so
that people can use it w/o creating dependency hell in their projects.

Personally, I think it would be wonderful if Phobos included an SQLite class, or even just a B+Tree class. (Often I don't want the entire weight of SQL, and just use it because it's so difficult to get access to a B+Tree.)