On 08/10/2010 08:33 AM, Ali Cehreli wrote:
== Quote from Andrei Alexandrescu (seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org)'s article
I've been kindly invited by the ACCU Silicon Valley Chapter to give a
talk on D at their next meeting. The talk starts at 7:00pm on Wednesday,
August 11 and takes place in Mountain View. Attendance is free and
opened to everyone. For details:
http://accu.org/index.php/accu_branches/accu_usa/next
The talk will use the same slides as my Google talk. I'll give away a
few free copies of TDPL as prizes to the persons who ask the most
embarrassing questions.
Hope to see many of you there!
Andrei

Has this talk been canceled? We should notify this list too.

Yes, I had to cancel for family reasons. Apologies - I forgot to notify this list.

Andrei