Jordi wrote:
Found it. It took me 7 iterations of binary search across the svn repositories for dmd, druntime and phobos. The commit causing the issue is 505 in dmd. It is related to structs returning *this, which indeed i do in my maths structs.

Now, i don't know if the bug is in dmd or in my code, but i suspect that something is being treated as a reference when it shouldn't. Should i add an issue even if i am not sure?

Try to reduce it to the smallest possible reproducible test case, and then post it to bugzilla.