Hm, looks like only on my machines the page looks broken (see
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4693/screenshot20101004at122.png). This
occurs on FF/OSX and Chrome/Ubuntu. On my other two combos, the
DMDScript column is not misaligned, but the whole thing is still too
narrow and doesn't fill the width of the browser window.

Could someone post a screen capture so I can figure how the site is
meant to look? Thanks.

Andrei

It looks like this here: http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/816/screenshot20101004at742.png

Have you modified the default font size setting of the browser? If the page uses mixed em/pixel units, layout bugs like this could occur, although there is quite a lot of other possible causes for that.

By the way, I don't quite see how the vegetation-at-the-beach picture would qualify as background for a programming language news feed (http://twitter.com/D_Programming) – oh, and that file is about as big byte-wise as the rest of the page…