On 07.10.2010 16:23, Lutger wrote:
Walter Bright wrote:

Stephan Soller wrote:
This is especially handy when doing a presentation about a
programming language since you can use JavaScript to write a small
syntax highlighter (the grammar in the D documentation was really handy
for that). :)

A javascript D syntax highlighter? Please post!

This is a popular javascript syntax highlighter:
http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/

I've written a D plugin for it (its trivial and not completely correct):
http://github.com/Lutger/d_utils/blob/master/shBrushD.js

Thanks for the link! I think I'll use that for my next D stuff. :)

When doing a presentation about a programming language I somehow tend to write a small and minimalistic syntax highlighter for it. Balances the odds of content creation vs. programming a bit I guess...

Happy programming
Stephan