On 6/20/11 3:28 AM, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu
<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org <mailto:seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org>>
wrote:

    I'm very happy to announce that TDPL has entered the Amazon Kindle
    bestsellers list for Computer Programming, starting at position 94:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/__bestsellers/digital-text/__156140011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_kinc___1_5_last

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/digital-text/156140011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_kinc_1_5_last>

    Andrei

I just got it for the Kindle so I'm going to go ahead and attribute this
success to myself.  Go me and my money!

That must be indeed true. TDPL only stayed briefly on the bestsellers list, and that was because of a brief surge in Kindle sales this weekend.

Once I finish it I'll write a review. Maybe that'll bump it up a spot
in the best reviewed category ;)

Well don't assume your review will be favorable before you finish reading :o).

Thanks,

Andrei