On 11/04/2011 08:15 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 11/4/11, Mike Wey<mike-...@example.com>  wrote:
On 11/03/2011 10:22 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 11/3/11, Mike Wey<mike-...@example.com>   wrote:
If you get displaying with GDI working it might be worth adding it to
DMagick, so that every windows user can display images easily.

Yeah it is working, but I'll refactor it a little bit to make it more
generic and to avoid buffer reallocations in the code. If you put your
project on github I could make a pull, otherwise we can use your
webby.

https://github.com/MikeWey/DMagick

Sweet! Btw, your copydll.bat script calls a "where" utility but I
can't figure out where to download it (pardon the pun). I have a
custom 'where' batch script from before but it doesn't work with
copydll.bat.

I look like where is only included in recent Windows versions.
I've changed the script so that it should also work on older Windows versions.

--
Mike Wey