Al 18/10/11 06:52, En/na SiegeLord ha escrit:
> I just wanted to get the word out about a little project me and a few other
> people been working on for the few past months, in case anyone feels like
> helping out (or just as an FYI). This project is the D2 port of the Tango
> framework library. You can read about it here:
>
> https://github.com/SiegeLord/Tango-D2
>
> We are currently a little more than half way done in terms of modules fiddled
> with. Currently there are 181 modules ported out of approximately 343 (give
> or take 20). Currently only the dmd compiler and Linux platform are
> supported... but obviously we want to get all the other platforms/compilers
> as time goes on. I'm guessing at the current rate of porting we'll be done in
> about half a year.
>
> Now, the project is actually two projects in one.
>
> The first project is a D2 port proper that tries to keep API semantics the
> same as the D1 original. I preside over this aspect, and you can see the
> rough porting guidelines in the repository. This is the 'd2port' branch in my
> repository.
>
> The second project is a more ambitious effort to rewrite some aspects of
> Tango without preserving semantics or anything. mtachrono presides over this
> aspect, so you can talk to him about the motivations behind it. This is the
> 'master' branch in my repository.
>
> That's all. Cheers.
>
> -SiegeLord

Hello,

I've created two tango-d2 deb packages for debian like systems.

https://d-packages.googlecode.com/files/libtango-dev_1.99%7E2011.12.17-0_all.deb
https://d-packages.googlecode.com/files/libtango-doc_1.99%7E2011.12.17-0_all.deb

The first one includes the library (both, 32 and 64 bit, so it is not arch
dependent), the source modules, and the "pkg-config" configuration file for an
easy compilation:

$ dmd `pkg-config --cflags --libs tango` myapp.d

It depends on dmd 2.057 and newer.

The second one includes the html documentation generated with "CandyDoc", and a
shortcut to it at the system menu.
Also it includes the examples.

Best regards,
--