On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 11:50, d coder <dlang.co...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> can't open the pdf with acrobat reader under win7 :(
>> (the file seems to be ok, contains the pdf header)
>>
>> im using the latest acrobat reader x
>
> Same here. When I regenerated the pdf after cloning the git repository
> the pdf doc came out as around 1MB file. The checked in version is
> just 20Kb.

Yeah, sorry, I probably botched a github exchange when integrating
yesterday's remarks.

I just regenerated the pdf and tested it on both Windows and Linux,
from an integrated pdf viewer in TexWorks, KDE Okular and Acrobat X
and they all work.
I put it in Github 5' ago.

Btw, it's cool you could generate the pdf. Did you have minted and
pygments already installed?

> Thanks for the tutorial. It is one topic that I find most difficult to grasp.

Don't hesitate to tell me where it's unclear. If you have any example
in mind or some difficulty that constantly trip you and that does not
appear in the text, send me a mail, put an issue on github or send me
a pull request.

Philippe