On 15.02.2012 11:55, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 February 2012 at 00:33:29 UTC, torhu wrote:
 Nice! One suggestion for improvement:  don't change the font
 size based on the browser window size.  I'm not a web
 programmer, but I'm sure someone here can suggest a better way
 of setting the font size.

[...]
May I ask why you don't like the current behavior?

The font is a bit too small to read, so I zoom in a bit. Then, when I maximize the browser windows for some reason, the font is suddenly very large. If it was based on screen resolution instead, at least it wouldn't change.