On 2012-03-02 10:57, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"Jacob Carlborg"<d...@me.com>  wrote in message
news:jipus9$v81$1...@digitalmars.com...
On 2012-03-02 03:28, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 1 March 2012 at 08:01:07 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
Web programming... might actually become non-horrible?

As far as I can tell, we have variable lifetime! (JS's garbage
collector is still a question, and some of the variables are
global - dmd loves the (var a, b) syntax, which is invalid so
I made var a in global scope. It is not set to null when done.)

What do you mean with "dmd loves the (var a, b) syntax, which is invalid
so"?

CommaExp's containing Declarations

Is he saying "var a, b, c;" is invalid JavaScript code?

--
/Jacob Carlborg