On Wednesday, 14 March 2012 at 07:33:52 UTC, Jay Norwood wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 March 2012 at 07:16:39 UTC, Jay Norwood wrote:

I just tried this on Win7 64 bit using the latest TangoD2 and the gnuplot from this link
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/files/

I had to substitute pgnuplot.exe, which is one of the windows gnuplot exe versions that accepts the piped input
GNUPlot = new Process(true, "pgnuplot.exe -persist");

With that change one of the graphs displayed, the one with title "Raw gnuplot commands". The rest all failed, maybe due to the binary record input, which they try to echo to their text command shell.

The use of pgnuplot.exe wasn't necessary. The problem turns out to be that it needed "endian=little" in the format string in C2DPlot Plot(...) for my box. After that, all the plots ran perfectly well using the original "gnuplot -persist" string for the process.