On Friday, 16 March 2012 at 19:06:01 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 14:24:38 -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu
<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:

Just got the acceptance message. This is great news!

If you consider being a mentor, please apply as described in
http://dlang.org/gsoc2012.html. Thanks!

You really think Google summer of code is going to sponsor development of iPhone compatibility? :) Not that I wouldn't welcome this with open
arms...

They accepted our application and we have considerable freedom to choose our projects.

Andrei

Congratulations!

Concerning projects, what about my Mono-D project - I am a student actually, so I really would like to contribute to D community by going on with developing this IDE (plugin), just with the difference that I'm also doing it for the GSoC event? I mean, plenty of stuff (like relatively nice code completion [yeah, advertising oneself sucks, I know]) has been done so far - but another plenty of things are left to-do, so why not doing them within those 3 months? :)

http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D