On 3/30/2012 11:16 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Adam D. Ruppe"<destructiona...@gmail.com>  wrote in message
In my house's big room, I have a floor bed: a couple
blankets and pillows on the floor, next to my big tv.
(my "big tv" being a 20 year old 19" set! I'll use it till
it dies. Then duct tape it back together and get a few more
years out of it.)

Finally! Another person that's not jumping on board the "If flatpanel HD
sets are so popular then I guess I have to go spring for one, too"
bandwagon!

Dudes, get an HD TV. It really is transformative. And yes, it kills me that my expensive old large screen standard def TV is just a POS in comparison, even though it is in perfect working order.

I can't even stand to watch standard def anymore.