On 01.04.2012 20:00, Stewart Gordon wrote:
As some of you have heard already, I've taken the plunge and switched to
D2.

And, having seemingly discovered that most people have already left D1
behind, and that it's now harder than it was to make code compatible
with both languages, I have decided to make my libraries D2-only.

Other updates include the addition of DimensionedValue, my own stab at
the old problem of primitive units checking, changing DateInterval and
TimeInterval from kludgy typedefs to structs, and enforcing that set
elements are immutable.

http://pr.stewartsplace.org.uk/d/sutil/

Stewart.

I gave this a brief look, the console stuff for windows caught my eye.
No offense, but I totally expected console module to do coloring or some other cool terminal stuff. As is it looks like a workaround for stdio.

BTW I think dgwrap can be safely yanked out, see
http://dlang.org/phobos/std_functional.html#toDelegate

--
Dmitry Olshansky