Hi! Thanks for the feedback, I'll have a go at fixing the problems. As for IE issues, I only tested it with IE9. As for the older IE versions, well, developers are the target users of the documentation. And they are usually tech savvy people so I would expect that they use reasonably up to date browsers. It would be nice if at least it functions correctly in IE8, but I don't have it on my machine. Is there a way to test it without installing it on the system(I don't want it to replace IE9 basically)?