On Wednesday, 11 April 2012 at 23:05:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Lang-NEXT/Lang-NEXT-2012/The-D-Programming-Language

and on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/s5492/the_d_programming_language_walter_bright_langnext/

:) So if I got this timeline right in Native Panel Herb unintentionally takes a jab at D trying to keep the dynamic languages happy by saying, "and it is a mistake [...], that one tool is can subsume the other." -16:10 context at 13:45

Then the next day, you're presenting D wanting to cover Modeling Power, Modern Convenience (programer productivity) and efficiency.

Both your's and Andrei's presentations were great and suplemented each other nicely. I think Andrei did better at going over the syntax used to describe things, but I think there is some expectation people won't be wanting to know every detail about the language (well, except that they did as there was a question for each unique part of the syntax)