Am 27.04.2012 04:19, schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
On 4/26/12 3:30 PM, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Thursday, 26 April 2012 at 22:05:29 UTC, Robert Clipsham wrote:
On 26/04/2012 21:46, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
vibe.d

This looks awesome!

Also on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/su9la/vibed_asynchronous_io_that_doesnt_get_in_your_way/

and hacker news:
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3896197

Now look what you did, you killed it.

Are the Vibe people on this? Though the intent is very nice, this is not
looking great right now.

Andrei

It's back up now and I've made a small watchdog script to avoid this in the future.

The problem is that I'm currently using a vibe based reverse proxy instead of nginx and it rarely has an uncaught exception that unfortunately has never been logged with stack trace. I wish I could have made this part rock solid before going live but someone else annouced it before me so it was too late.