On Friday, 27 April 2012 at 07:00:23 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

I had to copy the included .lib files into bin in order to build the
examples but so far, so good. This is awesome.

Regards,
Brad Anderson

There is some really strange behavior of Windows batch files where it sometimes fails with environment variables set with quotes and sometimes without... Now I changed the line "SET LIBDIR=..\lib\win-i386" in run_example.cmd from quoted to non-quoted and for me it seems to work.

Any idea what might cause this erratic behavior?

I haven't a clue.

Are these diet templates static? I was looking for more information but this page doesn't exist: http://vibed.org/templates