On 2012-05-11 12:35, Roman D. Boiko wrote:
On Friday, 11 May 2012 at 09:36:28 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

Aha, clever. As long as I can get out the information I'm happy :) How
about adding properties for this in the token struct?
There is a method for that in Lexer interface, for me it looks like it
belongth there and not to token. Version accepting token and producing a
pair of start/end Locations will be added.

Found it now, "calculateFor". It not sure if it's the most intuitive name though. I get the feeling: "calculate what?".

That might be the case. But I don't think it belongs in the parser.
I will provide example code and a dedicated post later to illustrate my
point.

I guess I'll have to wait for that then :)

Ok, fair enough. Perhaps this could be a property in the Token struct
as well. In that case I would suggest renaming "value" to
lexeme/spelling/representation, or something like that, and then name
the new property "value".
I was going to rename value, but couldn't find a nice term. Thanks for
your suggestions!
As for the property with strongly typed literal value, currently I plan
to put it into AST.

I stole "spelling" from Clang :)

--
/Jacob Carlborg