Here it is!

http://astoriaseminar.com/index.html

On Thursday, 17 May 2012 at 21:38:32 UTC, Paul D. Anderson wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 February 2012 at 22:07:26 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
Pricing isn't set yet, nor has a web site been set up yet, this is just a heads up to reserve the dates on your calendar, and start thinking about that presentation you want to do!

The general idea is:

Wed evening - meet & greet at the Banker's Suite
Thu-Fri - presentations at the Banker's Ballroom
Sat - discussion groups

If your company wants to set up a booth or a table, or be a sponsor, please contact me.

Is there any more information available? If so, where can I find it.

I live nearby (Seattle) so I will be attending, but need to make plans.

Paul