On Saturday, 30 May 2009 at 13:36:41 UTC, zsxxsz wrote:
Sweet! Does the code want a license?
The thread-pool is just one little part of my plan migrating acl_project written with C to adl_project written with D. The original acl_project has many server
framework. Anyone can use it under the GPL.

I have copied the source in this article into my own source files and have just started to use the thread pool. Since you did not provide any license it will effectively be licensed under the GPL v2 license as stated for my own source. I'll add a comment stating who made the particular code above the code.