On Monday, 9 July 2012 at 19:24:52 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2012-07-09 17:49, Andrea Fontana wrote:
- struct gives error if used on function ( "xxxx is used as a type")

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Do you have an example of the C code and the generated D code.

Ok that was a problem with my struct name conflicting with module name. Sorry!

- variadic function gives errors: "Error: variadic functions with non-D
linkage must have at least one parameter"

Do you have an example of the C code that causes this error? DStep should give an error for C code like this:

void foo (...);

struct test
{
        int var;
};

struct test* first();

Dstep translate first() =>  first(...) in this case.