On Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 01:31:55 UTC, F i L wrote:
On Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 01:14:58 UTC, alex wrote:
On Saturday, 20 October 2012 at 23:49:03 UTC, F i L wrote:
The symbols themselves show up fine, but any class/struct members don't show up.

I have no idea why it's suddenly working again. I've uploaded a new
http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/repo/MonoDevelop.D_0.4.1.6_MD3.0.4.7.mpack

That didn't change anything on my end. Still the same intellisense options after the install. BTW, by installing from the file, will that stop me from receiving online updates?

Strange. And yes, installing the mpack manually isn't enabling auto-updates..but due to the awful updating policy I had to open a second repository just for MD 3.0.4.7 ..and at this point I just say *uck it, I don't care :D